Please see below for a list of upcoming workshops.
Workshops bearing this logo will be on topics from the Da Xuan daoist tradition.
Workshops bearing this logo will be on other topics such as natural movement, body awakening or jibengong from other traditions.
If you would like to book a workshop in your city or venue, please contact me directly by email using the following button:
This workshop will introduce the fundamental practices of the Da Xuan tradition:
- developing united strength by repairing weak links
- improving coordination by feeling where we are in space and the direction we are moving in
- letting go so our weight can sink to the ground giving us a solid base
- how all of these practices combine to let us relax deeply while keeping our structure and strength
- confronting reality: partner practices to test our qualities
- mobilizing the circulation with static postures and qigong exercises for increased vitality
- heating the centre: breathing for internal alchemy
- relaxing and focusing the mind
The exercises are designed for longevity and so are simple and restorative. They work equally well for the athletic and sedentary, drawing from 1,500 years of experience working with thousands of students. All are welcome and no particular skills or capacities are necessary. Click the button below for more details!
Saturday 14th September 2019
Morning Section: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Lunch (not provided): 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Afternoon Section: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Early Bird: $180 (until 7th September)
Normal Price: $230
WORKSHOPS TO BE ANNOUNCED
I generally have a few workshops in the pipeline at any point in time. They will be posted above and announced on Facebook as soon as they are confirmed.
If you would like a workshop in your city, please contact me!
Cities that I have previously taught workshops in: